Minus sign in notification bar

Nugzz

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I need help. I have a weird minus sign in my notification bar. It will not disappear even after a reset. How do i get rid of it as its disabling all of my other notifications??

Last edited:

bakeri666

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
To answeryour question...
Pull down the notification bar, it should say 'blocking mode enabled' under ongoing. Clicking that takes you to the menu option to switch it off (slide the green switch at the top to the left so it goes grey)

Alternatively go into settings, in the 'device' section The second item is blocking. Slide the green switch to the left to turn it grey.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Randi Lyle

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I need help. I have a weird minus sign in my notification bar. It will not disappear even after a reset. How do i get rid of it as its disabling all of my other notifications??

It may be a do not disturb setting. Double check to see if when you pull down the menu if you have do not disturb set.

kml11

Nov 13, 2017
Visit site
Above android version 6.0 it may be turned on or from settings => notification centre => satus bar icons. Simply turn off "Do not disturb" option. And in previous version simply from scrolling down notification area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez