Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 stuck on logo and cannot do reset to factory settings. Helpl

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have tried all the resets and nothing works. I have also disconnected the battery and reconnected and that makes no difference. All I see is the "Samsung GALAXY Tab3" logo and nothing else. When I try a reset it just goes back to the logo.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to get to the Recovery menu at all, using the hardware key method? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27378. If not, then I would suspect a motherboard failure. There's probably nothing you can do about that, short of bringing it to a repair shop (and the cost of that repair would probably be way more than the actual device is worth right now).

jbird68

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
Sorry. My first galaxy tab 3 8 inch did this also. I ended up buying a newer tab3 8 inch. It's a little bigger though. A few weeks ago I powered up the old tab3 hoping it would work. I could get the factory reset page and it would act like it was resetting the tab but never finish. Restart the tab and still stuck on galaxy start screen. It's back in the drawer again. It was a better running tab than my newer one. It didn't lag like the new one does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez