I just installed current Firefox and Xmarks wont install

Shootenhoot

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Been building and servicing computers since 1986. Yeah, that dates me.
Bought a Galaxy Tab S 10.5 instead of an Ipad Air 2 which I could have gotten for the same cost through T-mobile.

I've been trying different browsers to find one that works with Xmarks, so I can sync with my other computers. Native Browser= No, Chrome=No, Now I installed the most recent edition of Firefox, my browser of choice and get a message saying Xmarks is not compatible with that version. Is this just a technology lag between releases, or could you recommend a browser for Android that Xmarks works with? Did I mention a free version like I use with Wndows.

Thanks,

Shootenhoot

lorend

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Dolphin.
Has plugins for Xmarks and LastPass.

I use firefox exclusively on windows machines but they just haven't gotten it together with android.

Shootenhoot

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, that was my conclusion once I did some more research. Still haven't settled on a permanent browser, so I may just have to give Dolphin a crack. I appreciate the advice. After graduating from local modem based BBS', my first internet browser was Mosaic. Most content was strictly textual back then. Just sharing of information. With 2015 dawning on us, it's impressive how far we've come in 20 years. Perhaps my next post will be from the Tab S using Dolphin. Never too old for change. Happy New Year everyone.
Hoot

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, that was my conclusion once I did some more research. Still haven't settled on a permanent browser, so I may just have to give Dolphin a crack. I appreciate the advice. After graduating from local modem based BBS', my first internet browser was Mosaic. Most content was strictly textual back then. Just sharing of information. With 2015 dawning on us, it's impressive how far we've come in 20 years. Perhaps my next post will be from the Tab S using Dolphin. Never too old for change. Happy New Year everyone.
Hoot
Change can be good :) Happy New Years to you as well!