Bluetooth or wired keyboard.

cr500taco

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got the 8.4, today. Just wondering, how many of you use a keyboard with it and which keyboard you use? I saw on the Samsung site, that Belgian has a wired keyboard, but it can only be used in landscape mode unless the tablet is on a stand that is open at the bottom for the micro USB plug to plug into the tablet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Wired is faster and clumsier. Bluetooth is slower but when you walk away from the phone when you're holding the keyboard, the phone doesn't meet the floor. ("Slower" is relative - in World of Warcraft it may make the difference between living and dieing, but in most applications it's really a distinction without a difference - you can't type fast enough on any "marshmallow" or "chicklet" keyboard to go faster than Bluetooth can handle. Maybe with a buckling spring keyboard [Unicomp - pckeyboard.com - is the only company that still makes them, as far as I know - that's the old IBM keyboard that "clacks" with every keystroke - I'm using one now], but not with the toys they sell as keyboards these days.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress