Home Page Widget..?

JakeOMite

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got my new Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Love it! On the home page there is a HUGE widget with time, date, weather etc. I like this but it's WAY to big for my liking. It takes half the page, or 3 rows. I would prefer a 1 row widget. I cannot find how to adjust this widget nor can I find alternative widgets. My hope is to download something from, Google or Samsung and not some unknown developer. thoughts?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got my new Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Love it! On the home page there is a HUGE widget with time, date, weather etc. I like this but it's WAY to big for my liking. It takes half the page, or 3 rows. I would prefer a 1 row widget. I cannot find how to adjust this widget nor can I find alternative widgets. My hope is to download something from, Google or Samsung and not some unknown developer. thoughts?

If it is the one I have, it is Accuweather and it does not seem adjustable. If you tap it, it will open.

I think you can find Widgets in the google store. I got one with an adjustable sized calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress