Tab S6

Frank 3

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been having problems. With the fingerprint reader on tab S6? I have it synced with Note 10 Plus, and for some reason it is not registering my fingerprint. I believe it might be something in the settings that I don't know of. This is actually my second Tab S6. My previous one I had to send back because it was really laggy, but working right, and fingerprint was also not working as well. Box was damaged with first tab S6 so I figured it might have got damaged. I bought another Tab S6 at local Best Buy and still having fingerprint issues.

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm not seeing any fingerprint issues. I did have a slight problem with getting it setup in that ...it took more attention than I thought it would, considering the Note10+ setup was so smooth. But after setup, it works fine. I find the Face Unlock so quick that I rarely use fingerprint.

Additionally, you should probably edit your title to be more specific with your issue. This forum subsection is for the Tab S6. So, having a title as Tab S6...is kind of...well...redundant. Put a brief explanation...like Problems with Fingerprint setup ...as the title.

Frank 3

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
I posted the question on YouTube as well, and there was an individual who did have the same issue. He said after a software update it seemingly fixed the issue. I spoke with Samsung and they said try clearing the cache and if that doesn't work then factory reset. Others have told me they also did update first then registered fingerprint. I registered fingerprint first then updated. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I have both the S6 & N10+.
NO issues at all. In fact the S6 is better in my view with fingerprints. It is very nice to have my two devices in the same ecosystem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress