ok so really ? when ?

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to buy myself a tab for xmas. Now i'm only in the market for the wifi version only if there is one. I see best buy with a 599 Sprint or Verizon. I think this price is crazy to be on a 2 yr contract

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
$600 is off contract pricing. Verizon isn't offering a contract option, but Sprint will "give" you one for 400 if you sign a 2 year agreement.

Jahntassa

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Well according to my local T-Mo store..

After saying that I was looking for the 'Samsung Galaxy Tab', taking two minutes to explain it's a tablet, and not a netbook, I was put on hold for another three minutes and then told "Maybe sometime this month".

Of course the rest of the world says this Wednesday, $399 /w contract, after $50 MIR.

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well according to my local T-Mo store..

After saying that I was looking for the 'Samsung Galaxy Tab', taking two minutes to explain it's a tablet, and not a netbook, I was put on hold for another three minutes and then told "Maybe sometime this month".

Of course the rest of the world says this Wednesday, $399 /w contract, after $50 MIR.

Same at my local T-Mo store. They seem to have no clue when or even that it's arriving. That is opposed to my Sprint store where the rep knew exactly when it was arriving, and suggested that I call the day before to see if they'd have any for sale to non-reservation customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa