I have been wearing my Samsung Galaxy watch for nearly a week when I took it off one night to sleep and to charge I experienced a weird sensation in my wrist, almost like numbness but no pain. I wore my watch all day on the Saturday and it was fine until I took the watch off and experienced the same feeling. I left the watch off on the Sunday and my arm seemed fine during the day however, as soon as I got into bed it started again. It seems as though my arm is 'okay' only whilst wearing the watch. Has anyone else experienced this?
    10-01-2018 01:55 AM
    Possible carpal tunnel? The watch could be applying more weight to your arm
    10-01-2018 02:05 AM
    This is what I was thinking also, but i'm not experiencing any numbness or pain in my hand. Thinking a trip to the doctors
    10-01-2018 02:09 AM
    This is what I was thinking also, but i'm not experiencing any numbness or pain in my hand. Thinking a trip to the doctors
    Get it checked out, It might get worse, Eventually might end up affecting your general life if it is truly carpal tunnel. Prehaps you could thank the watch for diagnosing you early if it is carpal tunnel.
    10-01-2018 02:36 AM
    100% hopefully it won't affect me wearing the watch long term Thank you for your help, I will certainly get it checked out.
    10-01-2018 02:43 AM
    100% hopefully it won't affect me wearing the watch long term Thank you for your help, I will certainly get it checked out.
    Try it on your other arm? Worst case you must get a refund or sell it :/
    10-01-2018 03:00 AM
    Try it on your other arm? Worst case you must get a refund or sell it :/
    I think I might have to, although I don't want the feeling to be there in my right arm also. I'll be devastated to have to sell it or get a refund, I really love the watch lol
    10-01-2018 04:55 AM
    I think I might have to, although I don't want the feeling to be there in my right arm also. I'll be devastated to have to sell it or get a refund, I really love the watch lol
    Yeah, Annoying place to be
    10-02-2018 04:09 AM
    Uh...sounds like something you should get checked out.

But anyway, I have not experienced this. The only sensation I feel when I take off my watch is "OMG I'm not connected to the Internet!!!" I probably only spend an hour a day not wearing this watch, since I even wear it to bed. I can't say I've experienced any health issues.
    10-02-2018 09:29 AM
    Is the band too tight?
    10-02-2018 09:33 AM
    Band isn't too tight, it was on hole 4 but i've lowered to hole 3, moves about quite a lot! Saw a doctor yesterday, ruled out Carpel Tunnel, seems to think it's my arm getting used to the watch especially as I never used to wear a watch before purchasing this one and the weight on it takes some getting used to. Fingers crossed it sorts itself out but thank you all for your comments
    10-02-2018 10:13 AM
    Band isn't too tight, it was on hole 4 but i've lowered to hole 3, moves about quite a lot! Saw a doctor yesterday, ruled out Carpel Tunnel, seems to think it's my arm getting used to the watch especially as I never used to wear a watch before purchasing this one and the weight on it takes some getting used to. Fingers crossed it sorts itself out but thank you all for your comments
    I'm wearing a Hwawei 2 classic for the last couple of months. So far no complaints except I'm not used to wearing a watch.
    10-02-2018 02:07 PM
    Hey mate your not the only one... im getting the strange feeling in my arm aswell... googled it and this was the first thread to show up...

I have been wearing my Samsung Galaxy watch for nearly a week when I took it off one night to sleep and to charge I experienced a weird sensation in my wrist, almost like numbness but no pain. I wore my watch all day on the Saturday and it was fine until I took the watch off and experienced the same feeling. I left the watch off on the Sunday and my arm seemed fine during the day however, as soon as I got into bed it started again. It seems as though my arm is 'okay' only whilst wearing the watch. Has anyone else experienced this?
    11-01-2018 02:09 AM