allergic to contactpoint forr the battery

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung gear s and i am very happy with it but i have a problem
i am allergic to the points where the batterypoint tough eathother i hope you understand what i mean

is there someone who has this to?
it is getting thick and red and get open wound
i have now part of bandage on my wrist and then the watch but you can see the part bandage and i don,t like it

is there somene who has the same problem and know what to do about it

i want to wear it afcorse

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
No, I don't have this issue. One thing I don't like is that the clasp which is metal is folded back on itself and it presses right up against your wrist. I'm not too sure this is a good design.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a samsung gear s and i am very happy with it but i have a problem
i am allergic to the points where the batterypoint tough eathother i hope you understand what i mean

is there someone who has this to?
it is getting thick and red and get open wound
i have now part of bandage on my wrist and then the watch but you can see the part bandage and i don,t like it

is there somene who has the same problem and know what to do about it

i want to wear it afcorse

When I first started wearing it my arm would get sweaty and itchy, I was afraid I was gonna be alergic to it. Did you try to stop wearing it long enough for your wrist to heal then try later?

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
When I first started wearing it my arm would get sweaty and itchy, I was afraid I was gonna be alergic to it. Did you try to stop wearing it long enough for your wrist to heal then try later?

i think you have right what about sweaty and itchy
thanks i wil do the watch of til it is over
then try again
i hope so that it works

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Also make sure I aren't wearing it too tight. For me comfort wise I wear a smartwatch not quite as tight as a standard watch unless I'm working out.

Kalkema

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I also have an allergy to the metal where the battery is charged. I spoke with my local Samsung rep at Best Buy and was informed that the metal dots contain a small amount of Nickle. Nickel allergies are quite common and like you, I developed open sores. I use a small strip of paper medical tape which I apply over the little dots when I am wearing it. The paper tape us about as thin as a piece of paper and can't be seen. Just be careful to make sure only the dots are covered and not the sensors for measuring things. When it is time to charge the watch, I just remove the paper tape. It doesn't leave a residue that I have noticed and the battery charges great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress