Stopped Getting Transaction Notifications Samsung Pay

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Up until today I was receiving transaction notifications with SP, using my Amex CC. Today I made a couple of transactions using SP and not only did I not get notifications, but they did not show up on SP at all. To add a little insult to injury I didn't get any rewards points as well. SP was working flawlessly up until today.

The transactions went through and showed up in my Amex account but with out the SamPay prefix. Has anyone encountered this glitch with SP and have a possible fix?

I called Amex and they verified that the transactions did go through but they do not have a clue why they don't show up on SP. I also, saw a post from three days ago on the Reddit forum, with the same problem..

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Up until today I was receiving transaction notifications with SP, using my Amex CC. Today I made a couple of transactions using SP and not only did I not get notifications, but they did not show up on SP at all. To add a little insult to injury I didn't get any rewards points as well. SP was working flawlessly up until today.

The transactions went through and showed up in my Amex account but with out the SamPay prefix. Has anyone encountered this glitch with SP and have a possible fix?

I called Amex and they verified that the transactions did go through but they do not have a clue why they don't show up on SP. I also, saw a post from three days ago on the Reddit forum, with the same problem..

Update, I deleted my Amex CC from SP, then added it back and it now works as before. SP shows transactions and I receive notifications like before. I don't know if that was necessary because my Wells Fargo CC, also on SP worked fine. It may have been a glitch with the particular Amex transaction at the POS?

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking the problems are with the POS, causing the transaction notifications not to go through to SP, thus, not getting rewards points for the transactions, just my opinion for what it's worth...they are getting to Amex but that's it. I started a trouble ticket with SP via phone yesterday to try an get my points. Not a big deal though as long as every thing else works, which it does now.