Sony Xperia Z1s Battery - WOW!

Orlan2

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
lol my bad, and yes is the original Z1, like it was said before since is the same phone, just some aesthetic and storage differences though, the phone shouldn't performn too different than the other, but here in my country it was released in December, i found it weird that it got released here first than in the US because most of the times phones takes like 2 or 3 months to get here after their original release :p

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
lol my bad, and yes is the original Z1, like it was said before since is the same phone, just some aesthetic and storage differences though, the phone shouldn't performn too different than the other, but here in my country it was released in December, i found it weird that it got released here first than in the US because most of the times phones takes like 2 or 3 months to get here after their original release :p

For some reason, Sony has very little market presence here in the US.

Posted via Android Central App

Ukyo

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site

Sometimes waiting for a revised version is better. In this case, the plastic bezel for allegedly improved cellular performance and the bigger battery but unfortunately that means no good selection of cases yet since they made the phone larger...

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes waiting for a revised version is better. In this case, the plastic bezel for allegedly improved cellular performance and the bigger battery but unfortunately that means no good selection of cases yet since they made the phone larger...

The Z1 and Z1s have the same battery

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Ukyo

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Wonder why the z1s is longer if the battery is the same...

The Z1s is also a little bit narrower. I think TMo requested the dimension change to try and make the phone a little easier to hold and manage with one hand. With the original dimensions it was difficult to reach across the phone with your thumb. I have small hands and on one of my trips to Europe I checked out a Z1 and it was difficult. The Z1s is better but I wouldn't say it was a dramatic improvement.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Perfect for me too. I love every aspect of this phone.

Seriously, if you asked me a year ago, I would tell you that Sony wasn't even on my radar. Now, I honestly believe that this is the best phone I have ever owned (and I have owned a lot of phones). The design and OS customizations are so tastefully done. The camera, screen, and battery life are way above average. Call me a Sony convert. My next phone, after the Z1s, will likely be a Sony again.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh I'm sorry, were u looking for a fight? My apologies, I'll try better next time Mr iPhone user.

apazu2ud.jpg

Well, answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, if you asked me a year ago, I would tell you that Sony wasn't even on my radar. Now, I honestly believe that this is the best phone I have ever owned (and I have owned a lot of phones). The design and OS customizations are so tastefully done. The camera, screen, and battery life are way above average. Call me a Sony convert. My next phone, after the Z1s, will likely be a Sony again.

Worth trading up to Z2, or is Z1s good enough in comparison?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Worth trading up to Z2, or is Z1s good enough in comparison?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If you really care about Viewing Angles and 4K video recording, then the Z2 is better. I think it's a marginal upgrade, and those two things don't matter to me as much. So for myself, it's not worth the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87