Anyone using Xperia Z2 naked?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone using Z2 naked?

I've only had mine for 4 days, but no case here.
No dings or scratches yet.

I'm always reluctant to use cases on my devices, but I have one of those matte spigen one's coming tomorrow. It's gonna be a pain having to take off the case every time I want to charge though...

Posted via Android Central App

SteveW888

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone using Z2 naked?

I currently have a Galaxy S5 and I figure the back will be cheap to replace but I'm disappointed with the camera performance and now considering the Z2 but worry about its durability.

Sent from my SM-G900F using AC Forums mobile app

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
It's like any phone pretty much... Don't drop it and you'll be fine. Both glass panels are very durable and don't scratch easy. The aluminum frame is just as tough as well.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Accessories are hard to come by as expected. I bought an expensive Pdair slip case, but prefer my six dollar Galaxy Note 3 slip case because of the magnetic flap top. I worry about dropping the Z2, so I never handle it without a wrist lanyard just like when I'm using my RX100 camera.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm using mine naked. My I only gripe with the phone would be that all though it has an aluminium outer edge the outer edges of the aluminium are actually plastic. I have chipped into mine a little as it fell down the side of the sofa and hit something metal I guess. Only a small mark like but if dropped I imagine the plastic bit would take a good hit.

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine only has a spigen back and front protector. No case for me. Damn thing is huge enough.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Firov

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I had been using the Z2 naked but I got so many complaints when I was out in public that I finally put on some clothes... Oh! You mean the phone!

Seriously though, this phone is big enough. If I keep it I doubt I'm going to add additional bulk with a case.

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have just a screen protector on mine. It's such a gorgeous phone that I don't want to cover it up. If it breaks it's insured.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
To put a case on the Z2 is wrong infact you buy a phone for many reasons but aesthetics is a big one.

So to say that you like the design and then slap on a case which changes that. In this case the fine build of alliminium and glass and then to put it in a plastic case to me doesn't make any sense.

Yes I know the benefits of a protective case. But they all defeat the purpose IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo