Move from iPhone 6/HTC M8 to Z3 Compact logical?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've got the iphone 6 at the moment which is a good device but im always bored and looking for something else, ive toyed around with the HTC M8, brilliant device but its proving to be rather big in my hands - so ive been mulling over getting the z3 compact, reading loads of pros/cons and lollipop reviews from people.

But im not sure whether a switch to the Z3C would be a logical move (i.e a step down maybe).

Any advice is welcome!

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
If it's the size problem you want to address the Z3 compact is about the only "small" Android phone out there now with top of the line specs.

Edit: and as far as lollipop concerns go, just stick with 4.4.4. It's proven to work quite well.

chris377

May 7, 2014
Visit site
In compact phones it is the best by far. Also its waterproof,dustproof, arguably the best battery life on the market and shoots videos in 4k. Also once u get to know lollipop its actually quite qood

Posted via the Android Central App

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah not sure if the display would be a 'downgrade' from the iphone 6?

The pixel density of the iPhone 6 is 326. The pixel density for the Z3 Compact is 369. Doesn't look like a downgrade to me. I haven't seen one in person, but I've read a number of reviews that give the screen high marks.

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Had mine for a few months now, the best phone i have owned, no problems in any departments yet,
as for the camera and picture quality, well i use a Canon digital camera, but the one on the Z3 is no slouch for a good quick shot..

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, looking forward to trying it. It's going to be s learning curve coming from the iPhone and there will be a few things I'll miss but it's a new challenge

evansu

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
It's a solid phone for it's price and size. You are going to need to hold it on your own hands to prove my point.

One thing I like about this compact phone, is even though I have a big hands and fingers I never and/cannot mistype using the keyboard; that is a freakin' big plus point for me. Not to mention, the camera; is as good as the flagship's counterpart from Sony.