How can I set the volume for alarms under sounds?

scoopes

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Issues with setting volume for alarm under sounds

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their volume settings for their alarm? I go into Settings and then go to Sounds and update the Volume for the Alarm. It keeps my changes if I slide the bar in the middle. When my alarm goes off in the morning the next day, it's super loud. When I go back into the settings to check on the volume, it is turned all the way up even though I didn't go back in to change it.

Please let me know if my phone is just defective or if you have experienced this issue as well.

Thank you,

~Scoopes

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Issues with setting volume for alarm under sounds

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their volume settings for their alarm? I go into Settings and then go to Sounds and update the Volume for the Alarm. It keeps my changes if I slide the bar in the middle. When my alarm goes off in the morning the next day, it's super loud. When I go back into the settings to check on the volume, it is turned all the way up even though I didn't go back in to change it.

Please let me know if my phone is just defective or if you have experienced this issue as well.

Thank you,

~Scoopes

Are you making sure you are hitting SAVE when you change the volume setting?

Alarm and clock – Sony Xperia™ Z3 Compact support (United Kingdom)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa