American Football (NFL) discussion. All are welcome.

barnettj

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Love the FALCONS

HATE the Cowgirls(Cowboys) and Aints(Saints) lol.

Exactly the same here except I would add the 49 ers to my hate list. As I'm sure you know, the Falcons used to be in the NFC West. They served as the 49 ers whipping boy through much of the 80s and 90s. My son and I went to the game at the Dome this past Sunday and watched them beat the afore mentioned Niners. It was quite the nail biter.
Go Falcons!

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Da Patriots. I used to live 1/2 hour from Foxboro. Now I live 1/2 hour from Glendale (AZ Cardinals), who by the way got WAXED today. They need Warner, Boldin, Dansby, and Rolle back to even have a chance at a .500 record.

Hehe the chargers polished that up :)

i never know what chargers team is gonna show up on gameday. The good the bad or the the ugly.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
It being a Monday Night game when I have class in the morning.. the only other MNF game I watched was the Packers. But the Jets didn't blow them out (or vice versa) so I HAD to stay until the end. Very exciting game, throughout. The outcome made it that much better.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll always be a Packer fan but the majority of our good players are injured. Three are out for the season. Rodgers might not play Sunday and Clay Matthews is for sure not playing Sunday. My only comfort is the large possibility that I get to watch the Vikings implode. Makes things a little better.