Samsung Media Hub Question

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded several movies to my phone one of them I rented for 1.99 and the other I bought for 11.99. Both of the movies worked flawlessly on my Epic. The video quality rivals my HD only smaller.

The movie I rented of course is gone now but the movie I bought is still there to be played again. I have copied the movie files for the movie I bought to my desktop computer but can't seem to find a player or converter that handles the .pyv file extension so I can play the movie on my computers bigger screen.

If anyone knows how to do this any help would be appreciated.

I feel that If I bought this movie I should be able to play it on my computer.

capitaltpt

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
From the little I can dig up, it seems PYV is a Microsoft PlayReady file, which used their version of DRM. The only thing I can find that says it plays PYV files is Microsoft Silverlight player.

cbgmtl

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded several movies to my phone one of them I rented for 1.99 and the other I bought for 11.99. Both of the movies worked flawlessly on my Epic. The video quality rivals my HD only smaller.

The movie I rented of course is gone now but the movie I bought is still there to be played again. I have copied the movie files for the movie I bought to my desktop computer but can't seem to find a player or converter that handles the .pyv file extension so I can play the movie on my computers bigger screen.

If anyone knows how to do this any help would be appreciated.

I feel that If I bought this movie I should be able to play it on my computer.

How did you transfer the movies from your cell to your computer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez