Fring issues, FFC cam sideways?

FokisMoney

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully im opening this the correct place, but i have been having some issues when i attempted to vid chat my friend on fring, her FFC would not work (she has a fascinate) and my FFC (i have an epic 4g) worked but my image was sideway, and every time i would turn the phone it would adjust to keep me sideways. Both of our rear cams worked perfectly fine. One thing to note is i did the manual update to froyo and have been having slow/laggy/weird orientation on my phone since, is this fring thing a result of that or a different/known issue. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have heard of this issue with other video chat programs as well. These programs will likely need an update once official Froyo comes out to be completely compatible.

Reactions: FokisMoney

FokisMoney

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I have heard of this issue with other video chat programs as well. These programs will likely need an update once official Froyo comes out to be completely compatible.

you work FAST:p thanks again i swear this is like the 11th time you've helped me out. Just glad to know this is a known issue, i will wait it out and stick with froyo, since fixing the gps all other issues are minor at best and completely worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez