google voice MMS....

oneformula

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
i have sprint and i cannot get this to work.... i use a Note II, have google voice app on it, it is fully integrated with sprint.... but pictures (mms) from all carriers, including sprint adn tmobile, go to my Messaging app (the standard one built into the Note II), nothing at all goes to gmail or google voice for pictures....

i tried changing various settings with no luck.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
The MMS with Google voice supposed to only work if sent from a sprint phone only. And you have it forwarded messages to email checked in Google voice settings on the web version. So you only receive in email.

There's also a setting in the Google voice app to receive messages via the gv app or the stock message app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

oneformula

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
yep, doesn't work. mms pics from tmobile, sprint, and all other carriers are the same... no mms pics, they all show in the stock built in messaging app.

i have it forwarded to gmail in GV settings and i have the app set to receive messages in the gv app.

The MMS with Google voice supposed to only work if sent from a sprint phone only. And you have it forwarded messages to email checked in Google voice settings on the web version. So you only receive in email.

There's also a setting in the Google voice app to receive messages via the gv app or the stock message app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app