4.3 software update thru Kies.

kanesmith41

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone can get me thru the process of downloading the 4.3 software for my sprint galaxy note 2, or would it be best to just wait until it comes to my phone?

USMC97/ GN2

Jnug70

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I was gonna attempt it but from what im reading 4.3 through kies lots of people having some issues. I think im gonna wait. My wife has a s3 and got her 4.3 update ota this morning.

Posted via Android Central App

greesx

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded thru Kies to in order to use the Gear. I had no issues downloading the firmware update. The only issues I've noticed was with SPen; I cannot seem to capture images with the pen or preview information on a video with it.

glenninduluth

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded it with KIES last week and have had no issues at all. In fact, I'm thrilled with it! All around it seem more responsive and I know for a fact my battery life is better. As for the process, its pretty simple. Just find the KIES program for your computer on the Samsung website. Connect your phone to the computer and run the program. It will walk you thru the rest. Most of the time is just spent waiting for 4.3 to download. 4.3 is a big download so it might take a while unless you have a very fast connection. It really is very simple to do.

Jnug70

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just updated through kies. Very easy. Right now I'm checking it out. Reading everybody posts

Posted via Android Central App