Included Packages

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
When you look in Settings> About Phone> Battery usage> Android System then look at Included Packages is there a Mobile tracker, and Keytracer listed. I know there are many listings but just wondering if these are in every phone and what there are? Thanks

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My assumtion is that Mobile Tracker is to well track phones.. but with a compliant program, setup between both' phones, think of it, as a Family " Tracker " That parents have for their childer... but odviously.. Only if the damn GPS Ever worked as it should... lol

The KeyTracer.. er.. Not sure if this has been done before, but 1. Could be used in conjuntion with "IQ" keylogger proccess, that well records all that you're typing on your phone, or 2. For the same purpose or bit more, as the family locator service, to check up what your kids are texting, or who they are texting to? or just to show" With privacy i suppose" the names of the peopel they are texting but without the actual context.. Lol not sure how that is usefull for the parents, but eh.

Thats what i think they might be, through all the reading i've been doing on most of this stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgsegds