Market Problem on 4g and Wifi

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I try to access the market or Go Market through Wifi or 4g the majority of times it gives me a "timed out" error and doesn't let me access it. What gives? Anyone else have that problem?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The only things that have worked for me is to clear the data and the cache in settings and reconnect. Many users have had the issue. You could also google the issue and an older version of the market's apk comes up. The interesting thing is that I have three google accounts and if I switch to a different one, it will load up. I have apps installed on all three names now because of it :-\

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
The only things that have worked for me is to clear the data and the cache in settings and reconnect. Many users have had the issue. You could also google the issue and an older version of the market's apk comes up. The interesting thing is that I have three google accounts and if I switch to a different one, it will load up. I have apps installed on all three names now because of it :-\

I'll try that but i doubt it's a cache problem as i've tried going into it with a cleared cache already. I wonder if it's just high traffic??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall