Palm Bluetooth Keyboard

mcs

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the old Palm-branded Bluetooth keyboard 3245WW. It looks exactly like the Freedom Bluetooth Folding Keyboard, but has the Palm branding.

I would like to use it with my Galaxy SII. I've tried pairing them. The phone sees the keyboard. When I try to pair, it tells me to type in a 6-digit PIN. I type it in (using the Bluetooth keyboard) and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

mcs

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
YES! Hitting Enter made all the difference. w00t!

I notice I can't use shift for punctuation on the number keys, though...have to use Alt. No biggie.

Thanks so much, Ogre840! You are one of those Shrek kind of ogres that are really not ogreful. :)

rtmj

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem trying to connect the same keyboard to a Samsung Galaxy 3 when no number request appeared on the galaxy and the handshaking process just gave up without connection, even though the phone could see the keyboard. I took a chance and typed in 4 zeros (a common code) and then enter and presto it connected. Like you it was the ENTER that did it.

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a refurbished Apple wireless BT keyboard for a very long time and its amazing. Great battery life super portable and so easy to type on. Plus was only 32.00!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums