Anyone experiencing problems caused by the new update?

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I know it's still rolling out for many, myself included. Just wondering if any of you who DO have the update have encountered any problems caused by it? If so, please also indicate if you received it OTA or manually.

Thanks!
ME

Damitux

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried to force it but, it just won't work. Took a while for the last one to get to my phone so, guess I'll wait and see what the first in liners say about it.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I manually updated mine yesterday, no issues yet..
It did re-enable Sprint Connection Manager, which i dont use. But not quite sure i would call that a problem.

onslaught460

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I did a manual update and I've had three programs stop at me at three different times. Once for s voice, once for Google maps, and another for the dialer while making a call. I did the update on Thursday night, and have had these programs stop from Friday night to now.

I'm running fully stock and the only apps I have are games and benchmark utilities. Programs have never stopped on me before since I purchased the phone.

Tanabe21

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
When I try to access Sprint Connection Manager it prompts me "setup not finished yet please try again later" any one have this issue

onslaught460

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue. When I turned off the wireless radio and left the phone alone for a while (about 15 minutes but it might be longer/shorter for you) the license agreement screen came up for it.

After I agreed I was able to turn it on or off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Tanabe21

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue. When I turned off the wireless radio and left the phone alone for a while (about 15 minutes but it might be longer/shorter for you) the license agreement screen came up for it.

After I agreed I was able to turn it on or off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

As in shut off wireless radio do you mean airplane mode

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I notice that FireFox is running slow. I am on wifi with speeds over 10 Mbs down. Also the screen doesn't respond to touch as well. In FireFox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87