Got a sweet deal thru Craigslist

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Originally planned on upgrading to a GS3 on black friday for $50 but didn't do it. Wasn't sure I wanted to be locked into a new 2 year contract since I no longer work at Dell and would probably lose a nice discount because of that. Finally got a great price on craigslist for a 3 day old GS3 (basically brand new). They promised me the ESN was clean and had no problem meeting me at a sprint store. Turned out to be a girl who got talked into buying the GS3, but after 3 days she wanted her iphone back. Nice! She had the box for the phone and everything that came with it. Sprint rep was really helpful and after he said the esn was clean, I told him go ahead and activate it since that's the best way to verify the esn. Also I wanted to walk out of there with a working phone and no doubts about it at all. So he gets it activated but I couldn't remember my google password. Finally I told him to just blast thru all the set up crap so I can just make a call and be sure it works. He nods, clicked thru a few more screens and then dials a phone number and hands me the phone saying, "If the kiosk phone rings then the phone works". So we're all staring at the kiosk phone waiting for it to ring and I almost giggled like little schoolgirl when I heard it ringing on my end. But after about 3 rings I got a a recorded message saying something about the phone is not in service. Heartbreak. Feeling absolutely gutted. I handed it back to the sprint rep and he shakes his head. He had no idea what was wrong and my heart sank even further.
But then he smiles and says I'm going to try something. About a minute later he hands it back to me and says, no promises but try it again. All he did was update the profile but sure enough, this time it worked. So I got my nice new white no contract GS3 for only 3 bills. :D:D:D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Niiice! I guess the female being an Apple junky worked in your favor. If she only knew she sold you the better phone and went back to iThingy crap. Good deal and enjoy the phone

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

I'm rolling on the floor... Thought I was the only BAD boyfriend that is tough on the GF... I make my GF sleep next to the closet... At least that way she's not to far from her broom... She rides it to work.
:cool:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm rolling on the floor... Thought I was the only BAD boyfriend that is tough on the GF... I make my GF sleep next to the closet... At least that way she's not to far from her broom... She rides it to work.
:cool:

CTFU!!!!!! DAMN man that is cold, but I love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress