Data through out the day

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that through out the day my 3G gets slower and slower, no idea why really. Any ideas?

Ya, the more people using the network the slower it gets. Middle of the day and in the evening a lot of people use their phones. Middle of the night and early in the morning, not so much. Try turning off your phone, powering back on, updating prl and profile is the only thing I can suggest that might help, but if a lot of people are using the network, it's going to slow down.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Not a clue. Is there a list somewhere that I can look at? Also would be nice if they would fix the Wimax towers in my area, so spotty at my house my parents don't even use it
Do you know if your city is slated to get 4G soon? During the switch, My speeds got horrible, then got better as they were not only installing 4G, but improving 3G.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Not a clue. Is there a list somewhere that I can look at? Also would be nice if they would fix the Wimax towers in my area, so spotty at my house my parents don't even use it

WiMax is going away, thus why it's spotty. I would just try searching for 4G/Sprint/your city. Otherwise, perhaps Sprint website. I found my city randomly while searching for 4G news.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Check out this map to see what service is in your area, if there is any 4G and it is spotty they are working on the towers in your area, and in time when they light it up the speeds are nice, I am working in a part of Philly that has been turned on, but not announced, and it is like being home on wifi, pages load instantly, Slacker streams without issue, much nicer experience. I also have the Sensorly app on my phone to check areas that I am in to see what coverage is available.