Otterbox

hardeho

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I think there will be at least as many, and most likely, more, Nexus S's on sprint as there is on tmob. The phone is available from sprint directly, unlike the tmob version. I don't think we need to worry about a lack of assesories.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
its actually .52 mm thicker, talked with otterbox they think it will but do not want to have anyone order and find out it doesnt so til it comes out and they test it..

mtbykr

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Got an email from otterbox saying they won't be making the case after all:

Dear Customer,

Due to unforeseen delays in production, OtterBox will not be launching the Defender Series case for the Samsung Nexus S. We remain committed to providing products of only the highest quality and will continue to evaluate protective solutions for upcoming devices in the Nexus series. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

bigballa20

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox not sure if they will make a case for the Nexus S 4G, and they say the regular Nexus S case won't fit. You can go here to request it, and if enough people do maybe they will make a case.

OtterBox Customer Service-New Product Suggestion Survey
if you go to tridenteer.com they have cases like an otterbox for the nexus i just ordered the cyclops case for my nexus s ill let ya know how it works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana