[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
do i flash this one top of the one i have now or do i need to wipe and start over??

i just read the posting over and u said over the existing rom... thanks

You could probably just get away with flashing right over the top.... I've done it dozens of times as long as your doing it with a theme made for the ROM your currently on.... This is just an updated package with changed icons so no XML or anything probably has been affected requiring a wipe.

Otherwise if it gives you any problems, boot into CWM wipe cache/dalvik.

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
any chance we can get the ics wallpapers too.. i know theres a wallpaper pack around here.. but updated into the rom would be nice!
Here is what I said earlier in the thread...

"Alright, so if you are talking about the Live wallpapers, they are not in the SDK so no one has access to them yet. Your probably going to need to wait until we need a full system dump from a Galaxy Nexus or until we see the the source code released. If your talking about the regular image wallpaper then here is a link."
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-cont...wallpapers.jpg

Reactions: beezy

MrNago

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
WhatTheHell is there anything not awesome on this rom other than the icons?

Just flashed it over Beta 2 (which has been my rom since release) but Beezy & Crew you just made my Nexus S worth every penny!

ws6kid

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I said earlier in the thread...

"Alright, so if you are talking about the Live wallpapers, they are not in the SDK so no one has access to them yet. Your probably going to need to wait until we need a full system dump from a Galaxy Nexus or until we see the the source code released. If your talking about the regular image wallpaper then here is a link."
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-cont...wallpapers.jpg

I know, I am referring to the static wallpapers. There is more than one though.. its a entire wallpaper pack that comes with ICS.. The link you provided is only the chroma wallpaper..

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
WhatTheHell is there anything not awesome on this rom other than the icons?

Just flashed it over Beta 2 (which has been my rom since release) but Beezy & Crew you just made my Nexus S worth every penny!
Thanks for the Feedback man :) And if you go back a bit in the thread you will find a zip you can flash to get the new icons. :)

Reactions: MrNago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non