[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am poor so I can't give you money. But I because your the first person to make ICS rom for my phone Nexus s 4g. Here is an avatar I made for you. i dont like your current one. My website is JohnHolt.net if you would like to promote me.

Click to view quoted image

My post count isnt high enough to send pm sorry.

Thank I needed something new,I'm just not the best at photo editing. Greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Both Avatars are nice in my opinion.

I like both,but I was ready for a little change I'll probably run this and then switch back after awhile.

I know now back to work on the ROM. Thanks everyone for making this a great thread with a lot of info and seeing everyone step up and help others is amazing and makes for a wonderful community.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
working on getting the ICS status bar into this rom. Will work on it more later and if I get it to work, I'll let you know how it was done then I'll post the file for everyone.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you again love that your helping out. Everyone needs to at least hit that thanks button for you cause you have really stepped up and helped a great deal. Can't wait to see it and if I some how miss it make sure to shoot me over a PM and ill add it in the ROM. :D

vhgomez36

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I like both,but I was ready for a little change I'll probably run this and then switch back after awhile.

I know now back to work on the ROM. Thanks everyone for making this a great thread with a lot of info and seeing everyone step up and help others is amazing and makes for a wonderful community.

Just glad to help. I've had back surgery...so I have plenty of time. Wish I could help more.

Reactions: intheb0x and beezy

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else but I can't go back to 2.3.7 after using this for the past few days. So much goodness. I find new stuff all the time. This is a awesome update for Android and truly amazing you guys got this running so well already. I can't say this to many times, thank you.

sent from my neXus S 4G

vhgomez36

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else but I can't go back to 2.3.7 after using this for the past few days. So much goodness. I find new stuff all the time. This is a awesome update for Android and truly amazing you guys got this running so well already. I can't say this to many times, thank you.

sent from my neXus S 4G

+1

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

sent from my neXus S 4G

I know exactly what you mean. I just found the EQ in the music app yesterday. I think everyone involved is just as happy and loving this as much as all the users,This is probably the most excited i've ever been for a new android version.

Reactions: 88five-oh

myn

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
As another fellow ROM developer, how did you manage to deodex ICS?

The current version of smali/baksmali doesn't support HoneyComb and ICS?

Also, OP, please check your PM. :)

Thanks.

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Thank you again love that your helping out. Everyone needs to at least hit that thanks button for you cause you have really stepped up and helped a great deal. Can't wait to see it and if I some how miss it make sure to shoot me over a PM and ill add it in the ROM. :D

No problem. Not home now, but when I get home I'll work on it. Not gonna guarantee anything though till I'm able to finish.

I'll you all know. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

88five-oh

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded this when it first came out and thought it was good enough for daily use, but the lags were starting to annoy me. Then I saw there was an update to it and I downloaded it today and all i can say is "holy crap!" This is how smooth I would picture the stock rom to be when it comes out...and this is all from the sdk...amazing. Its also awesome that the actual ICS icons and roboto font have been added in!

Thank you so much guys! Theres no way I'd ever go back to Gingerbread after this.

Reactions: Charles Dolly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez