Beats by Dre on Nexus S 4G

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So I'm about to buy a pair of Beats by Dre studio headphones, and while googling if the controls will work on android os, i found out that they ported over the beats by dre software to all sense 3 os's.

I was just wondering if the BBD has been accessible to other devices/os such as the nexus s 4g.
Or if there's a way to make it work

I already know that some of you are pretty mindset/have your own opinion about monster and beats by dre and "other headphones being better". And i would respectfully like to say that i don't really care about that :-D i just want to know if i can make my phone more "Dre Beats friendly"
Thank you

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
All that the software does is created a boosted EQ curve. The inline controls should work fine though.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Though the main hardware to make a beat headphone Jack is a wolfson DAC, which is already in our ns4gs.

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
No, there's not.

But a combination of Voodoo Sound and the PowerAmp player will outperform the Beats EQ setting.

I'm not trying to talk you out of Beats headphones by any means, but you're way too hung up on the Beats software doing anything cool. It's a volume and EQ boost.

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
But i like the style, plus i like the amount of bass it produces (imma bass and treble enthusiast) :D
And dr. Dre is the man! I would buy the rezound if i had the money, purely just because he endorced into it (I'm a fan, so what?) =D

I heard qbking is working on porting sense 3.0 to NS4G, (when this happens) could this be a way i could get the beats by dre patch on my phone? :)

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
But i like the style, plus i like the amount of bass it produces (imma bass and treble enthusiast) :D
And dr. Dre is the man! I would buy the rezound if i had the money, purely just because he endorced into it (I'm a fan, so what?) =D

I heard qbking is working on porting sense 3.0 to NS4G, (when this happens) could this be a way i could get the beats by dre patch on my phone? :)

I think your kicking a dead horse at this point. Beats is nothing special. If you use voodoo sound you will get much better results. This is coming from someone who has used both.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress