No delete for photos

katers39

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Two albums appeared on my phone from what looks to be Blogger. It does not give me the option of deleting it (the trash can icon) or moving it to another folder when selected and I've been unable to find it in "My Files" app.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Two albums appeared on my phone from what looks to be Blogger. It does not give me the option of deleting it (the trash can icon) or moving it to another folder when selected and I've been unable to find it in "My Files" app.

Hello.

First, are you still using the Blogger application? If you are those albums will probably remain there until the application is uninstalled, even then sometimes albums or folders can still be left behind from an old application.

I would try using a more advanced file explorer like ES File Explorer or Astro from the Market. They have root level access options but also work great for non rooted phones and have much better options and control than what your getting with My Files.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

These are actually coming from Picasa. Picasa automatically creates a "Blogger" album, and since your settings are set to sync Picasa photos, they appear. That's also why you can't delete them - they're being synced, so they don't actually physically exist on your device.

You can turn off Picasa sync if you don't use Picasa or just go in and remove the pictures from the album inside Picasa