i keep getting a bug report since being on ics

bille3939

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
A bug report keeps popping up on my phone ever since ics upgrade.
I use to get it on unofficial versions also . I thought it would go away
One I got the official ota . I keep getting this from bug mailer this is what
I keep getting . Sojus-user 4.04 imm76d 299849 release-keys .
If anyone can help me with this issue that would be great . Thank you .

quixilvr

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting the same error, but I'm not sure why, and have no solution... The bug mailer options that come up for me to send off the report allow me to pick gmail to send it, but the recipient is my own email address... which is pretty useless, since I can't do anything about the bug. This is starting to get annoying. Help?

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ha..this happens to me too but I thought it was because I was rooted. I have like 10 drafts of bug reports that I havent sent (because I am teh recipient haha)

And I noticed these come out when the phone crashes or something when i try to do too much on something and something force closes or freezes

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
That sounds very strange, I've never heard of it before, what phones are you guys running.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone ever figure this one out? My wife's GNex gets this several times a day as well. The bug report text files are 3-5MB in size and appear to be entire system dumps... I cannot tell what the cause is from this file. How do we begin figuring out what triggered the dump?

I can guess on the few apps she has that I do not, but I really want to avoid a factory reset since I am trying to maintain the Wife Approval Factor after converting her from an iphone :).

Thanks guys!

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Did you do a complete reset of the phone prior to upgrading to ICS? If not, you may want to consider doing that. Some of the "old apps" should be re-installed fresh after ICS upgrade. I found through personal experience that they were creating problems. A clean reset and clean reinstall of everything fixed my problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa