Photon & Vmoda crossfade LP compatibility

mtrivedi20

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I cant get the button on the headset to operate the music player at all, no song skipping, repeating, pause etc....anybody else have this issue? any fix to it that you know of/ thanks in advance

wildgrey

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Thats strange. Are you using the 3 button with the android? On their website it says the 3 button is compatible with Apple products. So if you are using Android or anything else best to stick with the 1 button. It should work.

cscharf16

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a Droid Razr, and now have Razr Max (same phone just larger battery,) and niether phone works with single button with v-moda crossfade lp head phones. I love the headphones and really want to find a way to make it work. Strangely, when I press the button, it calls the last number dialed, or, it opens the voice command. I hope someone can figure out a solution! I also tried the Klipsch headphones with the 3 button remote, Does nothing.I tried a few button control apps and that didn't help either. Is Motorolla dropping the ball with Music lovers?

Last edited:

Herk_FE

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
These headphones implicitly state they are Iphone only compatible the M-80's and the LP2 limiteds are android compatible the LP's are Iphone only.

Herk_FE

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I had a Droid Razr, and now have Razr Max (same phone just larger battery,) and niether phone works with single button with v-moda crossfade lp head phones. I love the headphones and really want to find a way to make it work. Strangely, when I press the button, it calls the last number dialed, or, it opens the voice command. I hope someone can figure out a solution! I also tried the Klipsch headphones with the 3 button remote, Does nothing.I tried a few button control apps and that didn't help either. Is Motorolla dropping the ball with Music lovers?

How is you buying headsets that are not designed for use with Android devices equate to Motorola dropping the ball on music lovers. This phone has one of the better audio chips I have encountered in a mobile headset and it is loud, clear, and crisp at producing audio. Android phones in general struggle with button control because there still is a lack of standardization on in line control interface between phones. What 1 button push does with one android headset may be entireley different then the next.