Text Message Problems

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
We have been having problems with the text messages on the Note 3 -Sprint. Messages will send out of order,and will repeat multiple times. I have updated both the PRL and Profile. This seems to work for a coupe hours and then starts again. We have also restarted both phones and it only helps for a little while. Anyone else having these problems and does anyone have any suggestions ? Don't know if it is related to Sprint or just the Note 3. Thanks !

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
We have been having problems with the text messages on the Note 3 -Sprint. Messages will send out of order,and will repeat multiple times. I have updated both the PRL and Profile. This seems to work for a coupe hours and then starts again. We have also restarted both phones and it only helps for a little while. Anyone else having these problems and does anyone have any suggestions ? Don't know if it is related to Sprint or just the Note 3. Thanks !

Sounds like a problem with the tower in your area. Have you called Sprint about the problem? I've not had any of those problems with my phone, but I have seem them happen in the past, but they were related to a specific tower then.