galaxy nexus vs. galaxy S2

niegowsj

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Right after Christmas I bought a galaxy S2 so I am brand new to android (from Webos.) With the recent news of the nexus coming to Sprint soon I was wondering if anyone knew of a good comparison of the two. I have the ability to return the phone through the end of January and get a new one or return it by Tuesday for my money back. I'm torn between the two phones.

Thanks

niegowsj

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping it comes out this month so I can compare the two in person. I'm really intrigued by ICS so maybe I'll go play at a verizon store.

oversteer325

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If you think having the latest software is more important than the best hardware get the Galaxy Nexus. If you want the best hardware get the Galaxy S II. If you aren't buying a nexus phone just make sure you are happy with the software that is currently on the phone you are buying because you may not get anymore updates. I think the Galaxy S II software is rock solid, insanely fast and the camera is unbelievable. That's why I picked up a GSII. If I get ICS that will be icing on the cake.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
If you think having the latest software is more important than the best hardware get the Galaxy Nexus. If you want the best hardware get the Galaxy S II. If you aren't buying a nexus phone just make sure you are happy with the software that is currently on the phone you are buying because you may not get anymore updates. I think the Galaxy S II software is rock solid, insanely fast and the camera is unbelievable. That's why I picked up a GSII. If I get ICS that will be icing on the cake.
I totally agree with you on this and on the galaxy nexus yes it has full ics but its buggy-laggy sorta i mean its a great phone just not my taste and it does have lower specs then the GSII so that saying i would go hardware over software..Even gingerbread atm runs smooth with touchwiz on the GSII as well and once we get ics mixed its going to be cake. Just as for me seeing the gnex has a 5MP cam as well didnt help either

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch