Salt Lake City 4G

asphaltman

May 30, 2010
Visit site
There has been 4G signal for about a month, but today they finally let you log on..

Not sure if its been launched yet or not, but Im on 4G !!

asphaltman

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Im downtown near Trolley Square and getting good signal with 3 bars on my laptop card, and 1 to 2 on my EVO. I read on another forum that people are seeing it from Ogden to Utah County. It is FAST as fast can be... Just watched some YouTube videos on the EVO, and its like a whole new animal.. Makes the EVO and extra $10 totally worth it.

elder_shawn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I was talking to a neighbor of mine that works for Clearwire and he said the towers should be up and running as early as July 1st and no later than Aug 1st. They are still working feverishly to fill holes in the SLC valley right now.

aimzmarie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
what about the airport? LOL

i don't live in a 4g area but i will be catching a connecting flight in SLC on thursday. i was hoping to use 4g to help pass the time between flights.

asphaltman

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Since I started this post, SLC 4G has improved a whole bar at my apartment downtown via the Sprint card. The EVO has also picked up stronger better 4G signals the last few days from more valley areas.. Im excited do far....Im loving the phone and loving the 4G.

elder_shawn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Small update:

The 4G signal is strong near the University of Utah and also near Costco on 21st South. Coverage on I-80 around 13th East is also very good.