OFFICIAL - Post Here When You Get a Tracking Number

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Alright, so I jumped the gun posting the first "Post Here When You Get Notification..." and the thread has kinda gone wacko.

So let's try this again and see if we can just hold it to when you actually get an email notification or a tracking number shows up on your order online...cool?

No I got this, I haven't gotten that, rep a told me this, rep b told me that :D

Reactions: TequilaGuy

dLo GSR

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
jesus people, just wait until there's an actual tracking number to post! all you are doing it feeding each other more and more anxiety when in reality NOTHING you do or discuss will change anything.

Reactions: TequilaGuy

mtngoat162

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so all is good just got off the phone with enterprise rep...... I just got my tracking #. !!! Lol expected delivery 2/21, so happy to say my confidence is restored! Rep just advised me that it has been picked from ft worth so now just kick back and relax!

Last edited:

WilliamC

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My phone is shipping. Got the charge on the debit just now. I'm told tracking number should be up sometime this afternoon.

Sevchenko

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Shipped

I just checked my order info directly through the link on the OLAM and I have tracking numbers :)

It's scheduled right now for the 21st

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Just called Discover and there is a charge that went through today for the phone - but not the accessories. Anyway - it looks like things are moving forward for it to ship.

hawks25

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Tracking numbers here too via OLAM order status page. Ship date of 2/18, scheduled delivery for 2/21, standard overnight shipping. Shame overnight isn't inclusive of Saturdays. I never wanted a Monday to come so quickly in my life...lol.

HD Multimedia dock is still showing backordered and "in progress". Phone shows "shipped".

Premier customer. Ordered Tuesday 2/15.

Last edited:

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my order and I also have a tracking number. Scheduled delivery is Monday the 21st by 3pm!

By the way, I ordered my phone through premier online yesterday evening.

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All you guys with tracking numbers, did you pay the extra for the next day shipping? just asking since I ordered right at the beginning, no shipping confirmation yet but i didnt pay for the extra shipping.

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
All you guys with tracking numbers, did you pay the extra for the next day shipping? just asking since I ordered right at the beginning, no shipping confirmation yet but i didnt pay for the extra shipping.
I didn't pay anything for faster shipping. When I placed my order online the default shipping method was free 2nd day delivery.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I havent gotten anything yet and the money is still in the bank :(

Sucks too because Ft Worth is about 10 miles away :D

urbannaja

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
You guys who got a tracking number:

Would you mind saying if you're a premier or consumer customer and online/store order?

Thanks!

Edit: begining to wonder if the rumor that Premier customers get in on the 22 and us normal folk get it on March 6th are true

Last edited:

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
if you are a premier member, can you see your order through OLAM? Or do you have to click on the link the the ATT email and type your order number?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez