Motorola Atrix First Impressions (video)

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,
JReel31 member from the Android central community, just wanted to post a video on the Motorola Atrix 4G, not necessarily an unboxing but just some thoughts of the device itself. I had a HTC Evo4G and made the jump over to AT&T for this phone, so i was pretty excited to do so hearing all the hype around this phone. If you guys have any questions or have any requests please comment here or at my video

YouTube - Motorola Atrix 4G first impressions

My Twitter

Reactions: jhamilton3#CB

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Cool video , I had some concerns about the screen first , but its great
Bt the way
What screen you got on the EVO ? AMOLED or S-LCD ?
Whatever it is , the Atrix is good compared to it

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Cool video , I had some concerns about the screen first , but its great
Bt the way
What screen you got on the EVO ? AMOLED or S-LCD ?
Whatever it is , the Atrix is good compared to it

When I had the Evo it was some type of LCD, but really nice. Correct, the Atrix looks super nice compared to the Evo as for screens. To me the Atrix screen is pretty crisp, but I know for some people it won't compare to any retine display

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Basically the Atrix screen is great, but not as clear as the retina display on the iPhone 4.

However, after extended periods of usage, I feel the Atrix screen appears very clear and almost as good the i4s.. Its only when I compare the two side by side do I really see the difference.. so that is a positive.

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Basically the Atrix screen is great, but not as clear as the retina display on the iPhone 4.

However, after extended periods of usage, I feel the Atrix screen appears very clear and almost as good the i4s.. Its only when I compare the two side by side do I really see the difference.. so that is a positive.

agreed