To the motoblur? or another launcher?

leews24

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
im plannnig to get the atrix sooner or later
but i've never used the motoblur, ive used the original one in Vega, and replaced it to LauncherPro later

so, r u guys going to use the blur, or get another launcher to replace it, like the LauncherPro?

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I did use Blur, then tried Launcher Pro. I actually liked Blur more. Then someone recommended Adw EW to me and I've been happy ever since.

So answer your question, you are unable to use Launcher Pro and other launchers instead of Blur. No root required.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Try Blur for a while, if it don't suit you, then try another launcher. I like Launcher Pro, but I like Blur too.

You can always continue to switch back and forth with "Home Switcher". That's the beauty of Android :)

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Try Blur for a while, if it don't suit you, then try another launcher. I like Launcher Pro, but I like Blur too.

You can always continue to switch back and forth with "Home Switcher". That's the beauty of Android :)

its also good to get "moto home fix" because with moto blur and adding additional launchers, theres some issue where you wont be able to revert to the stock home launcher, unless you delete the other launchers (thats a pain obviously. they list that in the description of home switcher, but i use clear home default myself :)

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im a first time Motorola Android phone user myself. First time I ever used Blur and its really not that bad. But I already have paid versions of Launcher Pro and ADW Launcher EX and Im running with ADW. Love how I can customize just about everything. Plus, the different launcher makes the homescreen speed up just a little bit more. Other then that, its a blazing fast phone! I hardly get lag at all.