Did you receive an e-mail with shipping details already?

alec66317

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the phone on Fed 5th and got a confirmation. Later that week, I got an e-mail stating that the phone is on back-order. On Friday (Feb 10th) I received an e-mail from AT&T Premier stating that my order is still scheduled to be delivered as early as Feb 17th and that I will get an e-mail with shipping details when the phone ships. I have not received any additional e-mails and when I check the status of the web order it still says it is on back-order. Has anyone received an e-mail with shipping details so far?

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Nothing yet on shipping. I expect something later today or maybe tomorrow.
The only difference is that my web order status has never said back-ordered. Since shortly after I placed the order on 2/5, it has said
"In Progress" in the status column and "Pending Shipment" in the tracking column. Also it has a 1 in the Quantity Ordered column and zero in the Quantity back-ordered column.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy II SR via Tapatalk

artaqaf

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
from what i read on XDA, nobody has received the tracking # yet and ppl have called AT&T and asked, and the reply is that we will get the tracking # tomorrow. it will be overnight'ed to all of us tomorrow. so we will see it on Friday.

the "Backorder" message means nothing from what an AT&T store employee said.

tx --- art :)

Plexicle

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I have not received shipping info yet, but I did get a personal e-mail from a Premier employee who was awesome enough to reach out to me a couple of times throughout the pre-order process. He says that the phone has "dropped to the warehouse" and that everything looks alright. He said I should be receiving a tracking number, but the wording about when the phone actually ships was a little hazy.

I will be sure to post here if/when I receive another e-mail or update. Please do the same! :)

gjutras

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email that changed my order from back ordered to processing. Hopefully later I'll get the shipping and tracking email.:)

alec66317

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just checked mine and it still says on back-order. I am starting to think that this is because I ordered the while version. At any rate, AT&T are really getting on my nerves :mad:.

terminalnonchalance

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email that changed my order from back ordered to processing. Hopefully later I'll get the shipping and tracking email.:)

I have the white one on order and I had the same email. Changed from backorder to processing. I ordered on the 13th.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

gjutras

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
premier account ordered by phone on the 9th. blue. If you look on XDA, there is all sorts of peoples responses. Some have changed from back ordered, some have changed to packaging (meaning their bank accounts were charged), some have changed to shipped with tracking numbers. From what I've read, 3:00 p.m. mountain time is one of the pickup times. So we'll probably see a lot of people get shipped then.

fathernorest

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one around 10:30am EST on Feb 5th, and my order still and always have said processing. I have seen in other forums that AT&T has until 4pm Mountain to get the orders out for tomorrow delivery

marze4641

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Fedex tracking number. I get them prior to 3PM tomorrow (Friday). I'm ashamed of how excited I am to get these. By the way I ordered two white Galaxy Notes on 02/06.

btheheff

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
damn people just go to your att account check order status it tells all mine will be here tomorow never got email do a little research if you cant figure that out maybe you shouldnt be getting a device of this calibor

lcavada

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
damn people just go to your att account check order status it tells all mine will be here tomorow never got email do a little research if you cant figure that out maybe you shouldnt be getting a device of this calibor

OK, i guess 9 years of college, two degrees, and MANY years of smartphone usage does not qualify me.

There is no order in my account!

Yet using order information from the AT&T store purchase shows the order is still pending shipment.

terminalnonchalance

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

OK, i guess 9 years of college, two degrees, and MANY years of smartphone usage does not qualify me.

There is no order in my account!

Yet using order information from the AT&T store purchase shows the order is still pending shipment.

WoW 9 years of college and MANY years of smart phone usage!! got say im impressed

WTF is wrong with someone enjoying the excitement and anticipation of a new phone. The tracking and waiting is all part of the new toy fun. :p

I have been checking the link provided above as I am on a corp account and have no way to check via the online account...

I hope everyone's ship soon... things are getting tense around here :cool:

fathernorest

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
My white one finally changed to shipped, with the tracking number showing it was picked up two hours prior to the status change. Anxiously awaiting the Fed Ex van's arrival tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87