Sony smartwatch with at&t note

pmkeitt

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
i received my smartwatch in the mail yesterday and love it with my galaxy note. Works perfectly. It really comes in handy. I carry my note in my pocket but was used to wearing a holster with my iphone4. With the smartwatch i can view my phone call, text messages and emails from my watch. I also use my Motorola elite sliver with the both all 3 together works perfectly and have all been great buys.

Reactions: sag7392

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Cool.

If I understand the smartwatch correctly you can view calls, email, & text but can you respond from the watch?

This uses Bluetooth so how has the extra accessory been on the battery?

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I saw a similar product review on All About Android on twit.tv. I can see how this would be a useful tool, with the fact I don't use a holster. Thanks for the post!

pmkeitt

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
u can install an app on your phone called smartSMS which is actually used by the smartwatch that lets u respond to incoming text messages but there pre written replies like( OK,CALL ME,ECT.) it will let u make up to 5 different responses Im pretty sure someone will make an app that can do a little more. Battery life has been great no big difference i leave Bluetooth on all day long already get same amount if it wasn't connected