Who's Stoked on This Upcoming Sunday? (October 2nd)

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Then SATURDAY and i have to do a group project that day -.- but 2 of the girls in the group are hawt :D

Some of us still call those "group projects" later in life

This blackberry will go to my little brother, he will give it its deserved treatment (destroy it like you have never destroyed a phone, by "normal use")

Haha if little brothers aren't good for something...well they're good for something. I still remember my little brother listening to my Kriss Kross cassette with low batteries in the walkman while I was at school and coming home to find an eaten tape hidden under his bed

mhopii

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
DId you see any cases yet? ATT usually has a least one case for the launch of a phone.

We have received about 5 different styles of cases so far. Several are made by case mate and have a built in kickstand. Similar to the ones they make for the Thrill and the Infuse

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
We have received about 5 different styles of cases so far. Several are made by case mate and have a built in kickstand. Similar to the ones they make for the Thrill and the Infuse
That is great to hear. I normally resist buying cases at the ATT store because of the price, but if they have one there that really grabs me.........

My two local AT&T stores do not have any GS2 in stock yet. The 1st store "The S2 is releasing on Sunday? Are you sure? Where did you hear that?". As a backup, I did the $50 gift card at Best Buy to hold one for me there. They are open one hour before ATT so I can try BB first and then go to the ATT if they don't come through.

The anticipation is in the air!

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
That is great to hear. I normally resist buying cases at the ATT store because of the price, but if they have one there that really grabs me.........

My two local AT&T stores do not have any GS2 in stock yet. The 1st store "The S2 is releasing on Sunday? Are you sure? Where did you hear that?". As a backup, I did the $50 gift card at Best Buy to hold one for me there. They are open one hour before ATT so I can try BB first and then go to the ATT if they don't come through.

The anticipation is in the air!

I'm sorry but that still cracks me up. I know not it's not all of them but a lot of these sales reps don't know what is happening. I know they are their to sell the current product, but at least know whats coming.

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I should probably go around town and ask Best Buy, Target, Radioshack, Costco, and AT&T tomorrow to see which store would have it in stock on Sunday.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
quick question since you seem to actually work for att, i upgraded to an Infuse through best buy back in may but took it back and got my upgrade reset. i know att corp stores have a one return per upgrade policy but does that matter if i go through another 3rd party retailer? like can i get a GS2 from walmart and if on the 11th they announce that the Nexus Prime is actually going to come out on Att in a reasonable time frame will i be able to take the GS2 back and reset my upgrade again to wait for the NP?

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
i already know i'm eligible. what i need to know is if i do another return after i get a GS2 will i be barred from doing anymore upgrades

rbj13

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I can not wait I am so stocked for this phone. I love my Inspire with CM7 but the battery just isn't as good as I need it to be even with underclocking. I need some dual core love:)

mhopii

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
quick question since you seem to actually work for att, i upgraded to an Infuse through best buy back in may but took it back and got my upgrade reset. i know att corp stores have a one return per upgrade policy but does that matter if i go through another 3rd party retailer? like can i get a GS2 from walmart and if on the 11th they announce that the Nexus Prime is actually going to come out on Att in a reasonable time frame will i be able to take the GS2 back and reset my upgrade again to wait for the NP?

Yea you will be fine as long as you are sure they reversed your upgrade. Just be sure to double check your upgrade eligibility before going to a store. Technically you can buy and return all you want. There is no "written rule" that says you can only do a return once. That just something that store managers have discretion on.

Its a waste of money for the company so it is strongly discouraged. Just dont keep buying/returning from the same place and you shoukd be ok.

Last edited:

ChrisM47

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I saw the cool videos of using a MHL adapter with bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I just wish it had some kind of built in Interface like the Atrix when you do hook it up to a TV with like a Chrome browser or something. It still works flawlessly regardless.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone verified any other places besides ATT and Best Buy having it on launch day?

When I talked to Costco earlier in the week they didn't know for sure, I haven't bothered trying to call or stop back by since they don't do pre-orders.

I just figured I would show up Sunday morning when they open and see if they have one.

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
When I talked to Costco earlier in the week they didn't know for sure, I haven't bothered trying to call or stop back by since they don't do pre-orders.

I just figured I would show up Sunday morning when they open and see if they have one.

Cool, I'll probably try calling around tomorrow on my day off.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting up and just going to an AT&T store. Play with it for a good 30min and then decide. Still a little nervous about switching, but we get 30 days. Thought about going to sprint to play theirs but I'd feel bad about wasting their time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87