good ics (stable perfered)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not too worried about the camera I don't use them at all I'm looking for something to hold me off till cm9 any suggestions? I'm not really into sense ports but if its running ice I wouldn't care. I'm locked into this phone untilled January and I'm just really wanting a nice stable rom. Any suggestions??

randyw

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
There are quite a few stable ICS roms out there for the Inspire. But I am afraid that none of them will be 100% till HTC releases ICS for the DHD. The problem is Drivers for the touch screen and camera mainly. My fave is aospX wich is just plain 4.0.4 ICS. Ice Cold Sandwich is another very good one. And there is a V-One port called ICE Sense which is ICS with sense 4.0 Lite witch runs very well on the Inspire. Just check out XDA and go to the Inspire 4G forums and check them out.

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Will do I just wanted some user input I'm sick of wading through 75 pages of post on xda to find helpful advice or the latest version sigh

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well ice cold sand witch is OK I'm not sure if I did something wrong with the flash but it took 8 mins for the first boot and seems a lil laggy even as I type I have to wait on it to catch up I'm gonna go for ice sense and see what happens

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've tried all the ICS ROMS & so far, Melchizedek from the Collective at xda. It's an AOKP/AOSP ROM using the aospX ROM as a base but is MUCH faster & smoother.