How Do You Contact LG for a Replacement?

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T G2 recently started what appears to be freezing up. It's sporadic so I can't see any patterns. For example, last night I could not pull down the Notification shade. Turning the phone off and back on usually fixes it but not always. I did a factory reset last night and it still seemed to freeze up as I was setting it back up. It's running okay right now. I purchased the phone a few months ago and it ran fine until about the last week or so.

How do I contact LG in case I need a replacement? Can I return it to my AT&T store?

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Start by talking to AT&T. Even if it's outside the usual return/exchange window for your wireless provider, they will sometimes agree to send you a replacement. If not, they should be able to direct you to the correct LG contact.

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I stopped in my local AT&T store and was given a device support center number to call. I did this last week. The technician remotely connected to my G2 to have a look but saw no problems at phone was acting normally. I did notice more freezing problems and I reset the phone a second time. The next day I called the device support center again and a different technician connected to my phone and deleted some Apps cache and turned off some Notifications. My phone has been running fine since last Thursday - BUT- there is one app that I did not re-install yet.

When I use my company's Exchange server, I must use a PIN and my phone must be Encrypted. This could be causing the problem.

I guess I will have to re-install the Mail Exchange app to be sure.

-Rich