T-Mo Plans - quick help

Art Vandelay II

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking online, I can get an "Unlimited Value - Talk + Text" for $49.99 and "unlimited 4G" for $20.00 for a total of $69.99/month. Am I missing something, or is this an unlimited plan? I only use about 1-2GB of data a month, but it seems good.

also, is it easy to go in a T-Mo store to pick up the Micro Sim and port a number?

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Looking online, I can get an "Unlimited Value - Talk + Text" for $49.99 and "unlimited 4G" for $20.00 for a total of $69.99/month. Am I missing something, or is this an unlimited plan? I only use about 1-2GB of data a month, but it seems good.

also, is it easy to go in a T-Mo store to pick up the Micro Sim and port a number?

Yes, it is what you are writing. 2 year contract of course and some miscellaneous taxes and fees which shouldn't be more than $10.

I believe you will need to port your number through customer service. I brought my GN over to TM 6 months ago. They gave me the SIM and a temporary number. I ported a few days later. It went smoothly and the port completed in 1-3 hours or so.

chunkcohen

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, like swebb stated, be sure you're comfortable with their 2-year contract first. The $69.99 Value Plan is a very good deal if you're okay with that.

If you only think you're going to use 1-2GB per month, you may also consider their $60 prepaid (Monthly4G) plan. It has unlimited talk/text and 2GB of high-speed data (throttled to 2G/EDGE thereafter) - with no contract. That's the plan I'm on right now and I've been happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress