Transferring contacts from iPhone 4 to Infuse

Jennuine03

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've went thru and set up the Microsoft Exchange where it's supposed to sync my contacts & calendar on my iPhone, but I still don't see the contacts in my gmail list. What's going on? Did I miss something? I'm trying to get prepared for my Infuse coming in the mail tomorrow!

NVM! I figured it out. :) Thanks anyway.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Exchange talks with Gmail. I have not been able to do it. What I did was get my iCal and Address Book transferred to Google Calendar and Google Contacts. Then when I got my Infuse and logged on with my Gmail account, all was there. Just this week I looked for a way to transfer my calendar from Google to Exchange, but I couldn't find anything. If you or anyone else here knows, I'd love to hear about it.

Jennuine03

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
From what I had read elsewhere, I thought the exchange would do that. But what I ended up doing was going through iTunes and syncing up with my Google Mail account and all my contacts show up there now. I noticed an option for the Calendar too, but it was greyed out like I couldn't do it. So, no clue on that one. I don't have many calendar things so I just went ahead and set them up in my Gmail account on my Calendar as well.

kcrandall758

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Exchange talks with Gmail. I have not been able to do it. What I did was get my iCal and Address Book transferred to Google Calendar and Google Contacts. Then when I got my Infuse and logged on with my Gmail account, all was there. Just this week I looked for a way to transfer my calendar from Google to Exchange, but I couldn't find anything. If you or anyone else here knows, I'd love to hear about it.

You could always use google calendar sync plug in/program for outlook.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
You could always use google calendar sync plug in/program for outlook.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks. It will not work for me, though. My Exchange account is on a Mac. What I have found about the plug-in is for Windows only. Thanks, anyway. I'll definitely pursue that suggestion and see what else I can find.

kcrandall758

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
That's a good suggestion. Thanks. It will not work for me, though. My Exchange account is on a Mac. What I have found about the plug-in is for Windows only. Thanks, anyway. I'll definitely pursue that suggestion and see what else I can find.

I see how that might cause a problem. There should be an option for Mac, I would imagine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tab using Tapatalk