32gb for sale on office depot

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Someone mentioned that their local Best Buy in New York carried it but I have yet to see any being sold at Best Buy in the Indianapolis area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

DaxFX

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi gonecks1,
did you ever recived a shipped confirmation email or tracking number?

I buy the 16gb one week ago, when i read the 32gb will be out soon I went yesterday to my local office deopt and manage to returned and place the order online, but today my order still "3 days delivery pending" and notice that is no more available to buy it !

edited:
ok now i read that your order change yesterday in tracking status ! hope to gat mine soon ! enjoy your new 32gb

Last edited:

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have dutifully been turning 10 toners a month in and I have $120 worth of certificates.... gonna get one ordered and sell my 16...

DaxFX

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
what about the screen lift issue ? did your 32gb have the screen lift on the left side, my first nexus 7 did have like 1.5 or 2 mm lift and a spongy feeling in less than 24 hours i returned to office depot for a new one, that was not even on both side the screen but at least was not above the silver bevel, then a few couple of days i return again for the new 32gb, i think the girl (that help help me both times) dont whant to see me around again :)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Someone mentioned that their local Best Buy in New York carried it but I have yet to see any being sold at Best Buy in the Indianapolis area.

No best buys around here have any, but they have tons of accessories

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
what about the screen lift issue ? did your 32gb have the screen lift on the left side, my first nexus 7 did have like 1.5 or 2 mm lift and a spongy feeling in less than 24 hours i returned to office depot for a new one, that was not even on both side the screen but at least was not above the silver bevel, then a few couple of days i return again for the new 32gb, i think the girl (that help help me both times) dont whant to see me around again :)

Haven't noticed anything yet.

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I have dutifully been turning 10 toners a month in and I have $120 worth of certificates.... gonna get one ordered and sell my 16...

Yeah I'm on OD email list and always get their coupons for $10.00-$20.00 off depending what you spend. But there's always that little restriction on the coupon saying they can't be used to buy any technology. What I'm going to buy, $50.00 worth of toner or pens?

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm on OD email list and always get their coupons for $10.00-$20.00 off depending what you spend. But there's always that little restriction on the coupon saying they can't be used to buy any technology. What I'm going to buy, $50.00 worth of toner or pens?

I am not disagreeing with you, but they have legitimate reasons... the margin (markup) on electronics and technology is a fraction of the margin on "office supplies" and that truck load of Sharpie pens isn't going to be obsoleted by a newer model like tech...

They just don't make enough to discount the stuff that you and I are likely to buy...

That's why I hit the local thrift stores and buy expired and depleted ink/toner and turn them in ... you can turn in up to 10 a month @$2 ea... that's $60 a quarter...

bobrapp

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got a $50 Best Buy gift card so I'm hoping they start carrying the Nexus 7 as well.

I was at a Best Buy in Cleveland, OH and the told me that the company would not pay Google the fee to carry the devices! I regard it as bs, more than likely Apple had something to do with it.

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
The 16gb was still $249.00 at Gamestop today. I wonder when they will mark it down to $199.00? I want to pick up a second one to stuff my kids stocking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

DaxFX

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I saw this morning wile the websit was under maintenance that the 32gb now have a photo, after i ordered mine i try to order another for mi wife but was not able , this morning during site update i manage to put the 32gb again and when hit see cart in the bottom of the page the appears a bar with other items and was the 8gb for $149 and for $199 with the text "promotional offer" in description. I was not able to place a second ord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaxFX

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Continue

Not able to pay for the secon 32gb i whant, then i try again some minutes later and unavailable to put in the cart again and the nexus promo offer not shoing,, so the site is allready setup for when the time come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
The 16gb was still $249.00 at Gamestop today. I wonder when they will mark it down to $199.00? I want to pick up a second one to stuff my kids stocking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

I seen someone post on twitter that the 16 GB was listed online at Microcenter for $199. I saw it last night but apparently it's no longer on their website now.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5390658-Microcenter-Google-Nexus-7-16GB-199-tax

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a 32gb Nexus 7 over the weekend at OD. Nobody said one thing about not being able to sell it. I also used the $20.00 off $100.00 coupon (basically paid for the tax). I just called OD and talked to the tech manager and he said he would accept the coupon and even put a N7 aside for me.

Haven't had a chance to really play with it yet but, but excited to finally have one.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause