.35 Gingerbread/ICS Kernal

Tarekazar

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Can someone help me please. I got the official Gingerbread update which came with the new baseband. On my lg p505 and I also managed to install the p500 Cyanogen(cm-7.2.0-p500) mod stable build. Then I got the colour fixed with this kernel (http://d-h.st/pdd ) by Arjen. But I need to get the wifi fixed. But now I have a black screen when ever I lock or try to unlock it.

Last edited:

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Im using Arjen's Kernel [19062012] and the RC0 P505 unoffical ROM you can find the links to them in the first couple of posts by Arjen. As to which ROM is the best I couldnt tell you I just got ICS on my phone and went with this combo. But I can say the performance is good, battery is good and I have had no issues really at all with this setup Arjen did some fine work. There may be some better ROMs that pop up but these got me up and running quite nicely.

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
ill save u a WHOLE lot of trouble,

it took me weeks to figure this out :p
and ppl get really tired of ppl asking this, ull get flamed in no time.

what you need since your using i assume cm 7 a stock kernel,
the secret is that all these cm7 roms were not made for our p505s. they actually were designed around the p500s, so theres a glitch and conflict when u flash a rom, u get cga nintendo graphics and cant do jack .

no custom kernel will work on a p505, only the stupid stock one ive attached it

you flash this baby, no more screwy colors.

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

the secret is that all these cm7 roms were not made for our p505s. they actually were designed around the p500s, so theres a glitch and conflict when u flash a rom, u get cga nintendo graphics and cant do jack .

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand you..? Explain? This kernel works..

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Can someone help me please. I got the official Gingerbread update which came with the new baseband. On my lg p505 and I also managed to install the p500 Cyanogen(cm-7.2.0-p500) mod stable build. Then I got the colour fixed with this kernel (http://d-h.st/pdd ) by Arjen. But I need to get the wifi fixed. But now I have a black screen when ever I lock or try to unlock it.
Just so you know it's black because the kernel most likely has a black screen bug, where there is a delay with the screen turning on.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

bluntman_420

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm sorry but where have you been??????Arjen made us all a custom kernel with everything working for cm9 and cm7 kernel is being worked on still.

play3rtwo

May 23, 2011
Visit site
any new status on this? i've got the P506 thrive and need a minimum of 2.3 to download app required for my job (inSSIDer) it's rooted (gingerbreak) and i've got some experience with android (hp touchpad with ICS)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards