AC Asks: What's your favorite Twitter client?

marcch

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an HTC Hero Unlocked, and I use the HTC Peep Twitter Client that comes standard with the phone. It's very simple and effective, and has a widget that fits the HTC Sense theme. It definitely fits my twitting needs.

mcapehart#CB

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Initially it was TwiDriod, then Seesmic...all along I was hoping for HootSuite, and finally it came.

With the multiple tab customization, lists integration, notification customization (per user), stats, nothing can touch HootSuite on Android. In fact I feel the same about desktop clients.

Once you dig into the features of HootSuite and understand how much is available, there's no comparison.

jamesmoore80

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm a Nexus One user. I've used Tweetcaster, Seesmic, and Twicca and Twicca was the winner for me. I may have to give Seesmic another try since it's received so much praise.

wdforty

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
My Fav

Touiteur for me I like the eye candy. And after a few updates it is on the face track to be the best, Second Best for me is Tweetcaster, Twidroid is probably the most solid of the clients but just lacks the flash, I like flash for my Droid 16gb 8gb :)
Android Central & Touiteur

Last edited:

stick2e

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
favoritye twitter client

I tried a few clients but I like the seesmic, I like how clean and user friendly this client looks. It is a well design program imo

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm rolling with Touiteur, with TwiDroid Pro as my backup. Twidroid is clearly more robust, yet it lack some basics I prefer in everyday tweeting. In Touiteur I can assign color tabs to my favorite tweeps, so when I an playing catchup on my timeline I can easily find their tweets. This is similar to the "groups" tab to the SocialScope app on the BB. :)

ParDema

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
My favorite is Twidroid Pro. Twidroid is simple and is much more customizable than the rest of the field. However, I have been trying Twicca for about a week now and it absolutely has the cleanest UI of any client. Twicca has issues updating on my phone and with notifications (most likely my fault for not sitting down with it for awhile to make sure it's how I like it). But this is what keeps me coming back to Twidroid Pro. It takes a matter of 5 minutes or less to have it exactly how you want it.

dmase05

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've tried quite a few and as I former blackberry user I wish ubertwitter was on android. That was the only thing I liked about bb as android rocks. So far I like seesmic for the interface and tweetphoto integration. I just wish there was a friend picker like twitdroid, though I believe they are working on it.

muller999

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I torn between Twidroid and seesmic.

I like the large txt in Twidroid as my eye sight is poor and I work nights and my eyes get tired... but seesmic is nice too.... I use both depending on my mood and eye sight

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Twidroid Pro

I keep trying others and they're all really good in their own right. But for me, right now, the best Twitter app that includes a great widget is Twidroid. I'm hoping a Seismic will come up with a way to easily change from one account to another and also introduce a widget. I use their windows app Twist and it's fantastic. I wish TwittCaster and HootSuite would come out with widgets as well. Then again, if they all start incorporating those features, it will make it even harder to choose. Right now it's an easy choice for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sketch232