Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROID2.1SISCO

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
its going to be the best phone in the world with a 4.3 screen and 1ghz, omg i want it i need it got to have it .......... its better than the crapy iphone .....lol and the 2.2 froyo comming to the droid x is the next next best phone i need it .......GOT TO HAVE THE DROID X ....... i have a verizon droid phone and my screen is not working anymore and i need the droid x phone .... is the best and is going to be the x that takes over....the phone is just so sexy and an amazing phone DROID X RULES THE WORLD ......

Manny83

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get a Droid X for the fast processor, dedicated GPU, big screen, hdmi port, and 8MP camera. The physical buttons on it provide better feedback than haptic buttons, more battery friendly too.

Stream HD videos over HDMI? Oh yeah!

go_storm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think that the huge touchscreen will enable the X to have a great form factor when serving as a camera and camcorder, taking advantage of the 8MP camera and 720p video capabilities. I can't wait to get one...too bad my NE2 has 2 weeks left and Verizon won't let me move it up!

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Its the hottest phone because it has the biggest screen and its on the best network. Please dont make me wait in line for one, pick me :)

PHADE

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It's An Excellent Phone....But Not For Me. I'm Getting An EVO.

But I Really Want To Win This Phone To Give To My Friend, He's In Love With It, Always Talking About It.... And I Want To Give To Him As Gift.

Good Luck Everybody!!!

dysfunction5100

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
This is the best phone of the summer because (gasp!) IT CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS!

Seriously, though, I'd love to get ahold of this phone and dump my Crackberry. You guys can call it my wedding gift;)

spriggan76

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Droid X is were it's at please help me out had a motorola droid and switched with my wife due to her needing email and gps for her new job. Not a bad thing but her I got stuck with is a crappy lg envy2! I miss my Android and the X is going to be out of control HDMI video and play back on TV at 720p. Nevermind the huge 4.3 touchscreen the phone is sick and I could go on forever about the specs but we all know them by heart now. Please I'm begging to get back into a Android and with no upgrade avaible to next year I don't think I can make it I might commit cellphone murder on my Envy2

Bitter13

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
"It's a funny bit of chemistry / How a cool car makes a guy seem that much cooler"
- The Hold Steady

You could easily change "car" to "phone" don't you agree??

I could stand to be a little cooler these days... I bricked my BB Curve a few weeks back and am currently ROCKING my wife's old Motorola Moto W755. Some awesome features include it's "Barney Purple" finish and it's "one hour" battery. We call it my "purple nurple" because it pains me so much.

To top it off, I've been unemployed for 4 months and a) can't even afford the $50 insurance deductible on my 8330 and b) could really use a phone that would allow me to search jobs on the go and shoot off resumes while on the run.

And besides, I could use a shot of coolness to boost my confidence right now while bouncing from interview to interview.

This phone sounds like just what I need to give my life a jumpstart.

mrmnlando

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I have always wanted to be a Cyborg...

Isn't the Droid X integrated directly into my eye? The TV advertisement implies that I will finally be able to fulfill my cyborg fantasies! If the eye implant integration is indeed false, then I will resort to interacting with this marvelously engineered phone-monster using it's giant multi-touch screen. can i haz it, pleze?

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Droid 4 Eva!

The Droid X is hotness. Love the large screen with 720p recording. My wife is still stuck on BB. Please hook me up so I can bring her into the wonderful world of Android.

darasta

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The Droid X is the coolest phone I've seen so far. I thought the iphone 4 was cool but then I laid eyes on Droid X and Apple vanished into dust. The Droid is has the really huge screen and the 8mp camera. The ability to capture HD video is also tight. I think this is the Apple and iPhone killer that all android phones have been waiting for. That's why I want the Droid X

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Because it is the latest and greatest. No matter what the Eco or iPhone users say, verizon has the best phones with the best service....

At the highest price, but that is neither here nor there.

lcargile

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Please!

Never won anything in my life! Ok so heres why I think the X is going to the be the hottest phone this year. The massive screen is a must. The ridiculously fast processor is an added plus. The high def display, the UI, the ability of the Android interface, and it doesnt have sense ui! Dont get it wrong, it can be a great thing but IMHO the Android/Droid UI is much better. I know its probably at random, but please pick me! Plus come on, ive still got the Verizon Motorola E815...I think I deserve it. :)

Matt Kline

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I really like how they implemented the speech to text ability. Since I have no hands and am blind and deaf.

Just kidding it's a cool phone though.

hypersnail

May 17, 2010
Visit site
oooooh... shiny... this should do quite nicely until the X+1 comes out, closely followed by the X+infinity, or Xfinity or possibly Xinfinity (pronounced Zinfinity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais