Any confirmed nexus 5 OTA drops for lollipop?

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Got my update today. Initial thoughts are generally positive!
One thing that I do notice is that swipe typing seems much less accurate than before. On kit kat I was pretty fast with the Google keyboard and 90% accurate. On first lollipop use I'm changing 50% of my words. Frustrating but maybe it will improve.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got my update on my replacement N5 from Google :)
My N7 does not have the update as well but my new N7 in transit has the Lollipop 5.0 update.
My original problematic one does not have the update yet:-( But I don't care since it is going back to Google tonight!

So two N5 and two N7 and one of each has the 5.0....as weird it is I am happy that I have the 5.0 on the devices I intend to use...

quikric

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't feel bad Longtime44, I'm in the same boat!
Been waiting patiently for the past 8 days, my PC bit the dust, so side loading is not an option right now, and still no Lollipop ota love for my nexus 5!
I'm running stock, bought from the playstore on launch, running on T-Mobile in Southwestern Michigan.
This is the longest, and most frustrating wait for an ota that I've ever experienced.
I've had the Gnex, the nexus 4, and now the nexus 5 for the past year.
I think I've decided to sit out the nexus 6, and try and get this sour taste out of my mouth.
I too think Google must hate me!

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Most things look ok, but I have problems with my Exchange contacts not syncing properly. I only got part of the whole contacts data. Some contacts are missing. As I updated yesterday, the phone should have had enough time to sync.
I rebooted it today, but no joy so far...

... UPDATE: the contacts synced fine after a Cachedisk Format ... :)
One happy camper here

essinger

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting, but if I remember right it took me about 3 weeks to get the 4.4.4 update so I'm not holding my breath. I suspect they roll out the update as they confirm compatibility with your installed apps, so maybe some of my obscure apps are holding me back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci